Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Swatch & Review | Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in #10 Ebene & #83 Cassis

I love using eyeliner as they can define my eyes better & enhance my eye makeup. For formula wise, I prefer pencil to gel as they are much easier to control for beginner like me. I usually use pencil to tightline my inner lashline so the eyeliner would have to be waterproof to avoid panda eyes.

I was introduced to this slightly expensive pencil eyeliner by Amy & Diane sometime back. Since I embark on my first step on this, I didn't look back at all. Its long lasting staying power & waterproof formula just won me over to be their loyal customer. 



 Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner


I'm mesmerized with its black & gold timeless color combination. 

Ingredient list

I twisted it out all the way so that you can gauge how much product you are actually getting out of this liner.


This eyeliner actually comes with a bulit-in sharpener which I have not use till date. It might be useful for some as I do know some gals tend to carry along their mini sharpener in their cosmetic pouch. With this built-in one, maybe they can save some space for other stuffs.
 
 
In case you can't figure out, they attached a copy of the pictorial to guide you along.
I usually purchase black or grey liner as they work best for everyday makeup & matches almost any look. But after seeing what I own so far, I seriously lack of some colors in my stash so I finally took a baby step to try out this shade that was part of Chanel Fall 2010 Collection. 


 

The tip is rounded which glide easily along my lashline.

Swatch: #83 Cassis & #10 Ebene


Price: USD29, SGD35
Available: Chanel Website, Chanel Counter

Review:
This is absolutely my staple eyeliner for lashline as its waterproof & stay really long in place. I could have a safe mind without worrying about smudging caused by eyeliner budge. Its skinny pencil housing makes it an ideal size to tuck into my makeup pouch (in fact, its always in there). The twisting mechanism work very smoothly to reveal the right amount of product & hold it there even when you are drawing until I hit pan on the product. How I wish they sell refill as the casing are almost new condition when I finish the product. And if you are into color makeup, they have quite a selection to satisfy your needs.

*Item is purchased by myself using my own money.

1 comment:

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails