Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shopping | Sephora F&F, SUQQU & Illamasqua

Time has passed really fast! We are just days away from Christmas! I'm really lucky that all my much awaited packages had all arrived. All these packages actually arrived on the same day which is like triple happiness for me. Have you started on your Christmas Shopping?

My Sephora F&F Shopping & accompanied with tons of extra LOVE from my BFF




 All thanks to all my partner in crime, Jamilla, Jess & Sheila who greatly influenced & enabled me for this new investment!

I'm love Illamasqua products especially their blushes & I even managed to hit pan on it. Green is my recent love so I managed to do a swap with someone from the beauty blogsphere!


5 comments:

  1. wahh fabulous haul!! do tell us how is the clarisonic is working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! :)i like the green polish you got,very interesting green hue :D

    www.breakingrumours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you finally got your Suqqu! Can't wait to hear how you like everything!! You'll love the Clarisonic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah what an awesome haul! Your Clarisonic Mia is so cute and blue. Thank you for the awesome comment on my blog. The green nail polish is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails