Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nail Swatch | PiCture POlish in Jade

Picture Polish is a Australian Brand that I have never heard of especially when its not available over here in Singapore. All thanks to Evonne for asking me if I'm interested to join the spree otherwise I would missed out on such a gorgeous shade!













Price: AUD9.90 each
Available:PiCture POlish
  
Review:
The formula is easy to work with other than it dry slightly faster so when I was painting my second coat the bottle opening was abit clumping... Even though its a creamy color but I need about 3 coats to get a full solid color, for those who prefer a bit of translucent 2 coats would be perfect! I like the rubber texture of the bottle cap as it enable me to have a sturdy grip of the brush. Overall, I would pay for more of their polishes as their range of shades are so pretty which I can't resist.

*For those who are interested, you can check out Evonne's Blog as she is holding a PiCture POlish giveaway

The name of the polish JADE just remind me of this song (one of my fav song) by X Japan. *Enjoy





3 comments:

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails