Sunday, December 5, 2010

Review: @Nature Lily & Jasmine Hydra-Enriched Cleansing Oil

I'm so sorry for missing in action for a while, as my tweet doesnt get thru via my iphone. And my recent increase of Overtime kept me away from checking my mails and blogging. I'm finally back with some reviews pending to post up.

Here's the 1st one for my return! I love using cleansing oil, its a essential item that i must have in my routine. Many of you know that i love putting on makeup, in fact its a MUST of me to put on makeup before leaving the house. Therefore, i'm always in search of effective cleansing oil.

I got this one from my gf in taiwan. Its a taiwanese brand: @Nature. A skincare brand created by a skincare guru (Niu-er) I choose to try its Lily & Jasmine range for this time round. Lily & Jasmine range is targetted for dry & premature skin.


The pump packed separately with the bottle.


Its a yellow, transparent liquid state cleansing oil. (not to thick or too watery)


they took extra measure to ensure that the bottle wouldn't leak


details of product in english
(not many of these taiwanese product would include english details)


For those who understand Chinese.


This is extracted from its brochure attached.

Packaging: 120ml @ NT220
My Review:
I like how thoughtful the packaging is done. The scent of the cleansing oil is simply remind me of my favorite green tea but its kind of strong. So its not suitable for those who can't stand the scent. Its cleansing power, i would rate as average as it takes some time to remove my waterproof mascara and waterproof eyebrow liner. As for my eye & cheek makeup, they were remove quite thoroughly. One thing, i like about this cleansing oil is that it doesn't leave a very oily feeling on my skin after use. I would consider getting their other product as i read up that lily & jasmine are good for anti-aging too.

2 comments:

  1. I love green tea scent! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cleansing oil review, too bad it's not sold in the U.S., I love green tea scent. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails