Monday, November 22, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

Recently, i had been very into base makeup be it pore concealer, makeup base, loose powder, bb cream or even foundation. I had purchased quite a lot recently!

After watching Fuz's video sometime back, i started to get curious about L'Oreal Studio Secret range of products so , Evie tweet about her drugstore shopping so i asked to tag along... and this is one of the item i got.


L"Oreal Studio Secrets Secret No. 1 Magic Perfecting Base


It comes in a glass pot, product looks pinkish in packaging.


The introduction is what exactly i need!


Its recommended to apply in circular motion so as to conceal fine liner & pore more evenly.


Its a creamy base that turn colorless after application


See the difference on before & after? Its give a semi mattifying finish and does fill in those lines i have on my hands.


Sorry for the poor lighting, but at least you can see my open pores clearly.


how my skin looks like after application, its does conceal my pores but some are still seen.

Price: USD12.99, 15ml/0.5oz, available on drugstore.com
My Review:
I'm quite loving this makeup base as it work pretty well on combination skin that can turns rather oily on the humid & warm weather here. I read reviews on MakeupAlley that dry skin type might not fancy this products, so i greatly recommend to Oily/Combination Skin Type. The texture is creamy to apply on skin in circular motion smoothly and has a semi matte finish which allows my loose powder to cling on evenly. This product got me kinda hooked and i'm using it on daily basis, maybe i need to get a backup soon unless i'm gonna venture to another product after this. My pores weren't clog like how some pore concealing products would do to my skin. So far, i'm quite happy with this but definitely not stopping me in finding my HG base!

7 comments:

  1. Wow great review, the before and after pictures are really helpful as it shows the product review works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, it's like photoshop!! It's pretty good at filling in lines and pores

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review as always! Such a pity that I have dry skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it really works?!? Amazing! Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a nice review and i am glad you like it! but i want something better! nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, was wandering, do they sell it here in singapore?

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails