Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Swatches: My Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow Collection

Halo Tuesday!

Monday passed in a breeze with no hints of blues so far. Life has never been so good just that i need good time management which i'm trying.

Today, i'm showing you my fav Benefit Creaseless Eyeshadow. Its the MUST HAVE for people who wants to get a fast & lasting look especially for an expected busy day!

These are the four new one i acquire recently from Strawberrynet.com

don't they look gorgeous in their glass bottle

Close up pics:



And here are the two existing one that i'm using, its skinny jeans & birthday suit.

skinny jeans is a grey silvery color and birthday suit is a neutral gold shimmer (great for wknd natural look)
Here's the swatches i did with room light!

from left to right
(flatter me, get figgy, strut, my date's my bro, birthday suit, skinny jeans)

This is the one with sunlight...

which one are you liking that i have or not yet own, tell me about it!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the swatch, very helpful, I have been eyeing on them for a while but always wonder how they would look on skin, as when ever i go shopping I already have make up on :)

    Do they have long staying power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all looks very pretty!!!! love the neutral ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this... eyeing for my date's my bro, is a nice shade! well, I want'em all if I could... hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo you have a lot of colors now :) thanks for the swatch, I think I should get Strut for those smokey looks huh? I have RSVP (champaign shimmery), skinny jeans and birthday suit. I love these cream shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice collection siz! are they available at sephora singapore? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really good!! I like birthday suit and flatter me!! I haven't tried them but would love to one day - after my shopping ban lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday suit looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi karen! you have such a nice big collection! I only have 3 so you definitely beat me :) My favorite so far is skinny jeans because I just dab it on when i'm lazy and it intensifies my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my date's my bro and birthday suit look wonderful as a base! Thanks for sharing these swatches babe, I'm tempted to splurge now =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the swatches....are those better than the Mac paintpots?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colors!!!!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice collection! Thanks for sharing! I'm tempted now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    My blog: garden design

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails