Thursday, July 8, 2010

Challenge: Operation Blush

I read about Diane's new project Operation Blush! Its Something new which i wanted to try since i have quite a number of blusher, some of them i still have not open them despite its not available anymore..

Just need a reason to use them.. So i decided to select 31 contestants for this June project.

Here they are!

Blush used so far, list by date:
1st July - Illamasqua Powder Blush Lover
2nd July - Illasmaqua Powder Blush Hussy
3rd July - Etude House #5
4th July - MAC Moon River
5th July - KATE
6th July - Tarina Tarantino
7th July - MUFE HD Blush #6
8th July - Illasmaqua Cream Blush Rude
9th July - MAC HK Blush
10th July - Benetint
11 July - Smashbox O-Glow
12 July - Majolica Majorca Blush in OR-1
13 July - MAC Goddess
14 July - Beauty Buffet no. 3 Little Rose
15 July - Majolica Majorca Powder Blush in PK1
16 July - Cargo Blush
17 July - MAC instant Chic
18 July -

What about you, come join us and you might find yourself a new love from your collection.

11 comments:

  1. omg good job Karen! look at your blush army! I couldn't find 31 blushes so I did 30 lip products instead. I haven't officially started, wanted to start when I am able to make a blog post about it, hopefully tonight. But I've got all of them lined up and swatched already. hehehe this should be fun!!! :) yayyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I don't have 31 products of anything lol It sounds fun ^__^
    Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think all blusher addicts needs to do this operation blush! lol :)

    whats your rediscovered fave so far? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for operation blush! I'm sure you can do it :). You have so many blushes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah Karen! Thanks for joining! I have to post what I have used so far too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many blushers! Now i have to dig out all my blushers to see what i have :) *Jiayou*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahahahaha that is a LOT of blushing to do babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have so many blushes, I would do this but I think I only own like 3!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh what a great idea! I don't have 31 blushes yet lol, but I'll definitely be doing this too as soon as I'm settled. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. goodluck on your operation blush.....I really want those Illamasqua & Tarina Tarantino blushes...What shade can u recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have a very impressive collection of blushes Siz :), please select a few of your favourite ones and share with us one day :)

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails