Saturday, April 3, 2010

Swatch & Review: Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek in Feather

Time for blush review today, i hasn't done any recently even though i'm crazy over blushes. This is my new love from Diane, TADA! Blush from Tarina Tarantino, i heart the packaging at first glance.. Its so bling, princessy even the box looks great pink & silver.



included this pic from sephora site as my pic do no justice to how bling they are.
Info extracted from Sephora:

Dollskin Cheek
What it is:

A silky powder blush that imparts a natural glow with true color payoff that wears all day long.

What it does:
This formula has micronized powders (also known as "HD" or "High Definition") that glide over skin and blend evenly and easily for a beautifully balanced result. Buildable color allows customized coverage to suit every skintone. Unique micronization technology provides the most ultra-fine particle size possible, which results in enduring, crease- and fade-resistant application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
Size: 0.2 oz

The blush comes with a protection drawstring pouch to prevent it from scratches.


Look at the box, i'm still keeping it!


close-up on the packaging! Its a very Tarina collection.




close up on the blush, it contains very fine shimmers. I would say its kinda pinklish than peach.

Overall review:
this is a really fab blush i'm pretty much in love with! the shade is very pigment and could last me throughout the day without touchup. And just a little is needed to create the all day radiant look, best use on busy days. Think i really need to invest in a blush brush as my mini BE brush kinda ruining the surfaces of the blush. I would consider getting other shades as it makes sure a bling collection!


Remember the look i did the other with the Kat Von D e/s + the tarina blush!

Heard that sephora is gonna have 15% sale, know what that means.. more hauling!!

5 comments:

  1. The blush looks really beautiful on you! :)
    Yeah, i'm glad that i've found something that works on me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Thanks to you I love blushes!!! And I really mean LOVE :) I have to send you a blush that is my absolutely favorite. I thik you'd like it.
    And I can't wait till you get your pack! It's taking waaaay too long!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I was waiting to hear more positive things before getting one but I think I'll go buy one today haha. Thanks! hehe or Maybe I should wait for the 15% off sale? The color does look radiant and lovely on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails