Monday, March 1, 2010

Review: Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover SPF20+PA+

I heart Majolica Majorca brand, love their packaging and the prices are quite affordable. As my gf was heading to Taiwan for business trip, i took the chance to surf the net and check whats new for purchase since there is a drugstore stone throw away from her hotel!

I saw this, Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover, its a new upgraded version that promised better coverage. Had not try the previous one so no comparison. But i can tell you this works for me!

In case you wonder about the packaging, this is the OLD version which is in tub packaging. The tub is cute but getting product by scooping using fingers seems messy.

This is the NEW improved version, comes in tube form which make it easier for getting the product. Its very travel friendly and they din forget about their trademark lovely prints.

The back view of the tube, with all japanese details which i hardly understand except for the weight & SPF.

Description : Absorbs excess sebum while imparting moisture to your skin so makeup stay fresh & matte all day.
Here's the review with REAL PICS from me
(click on pics for detailed view)

My face with skincare only , i'm in need of more facial treats to cure those huge exposed pores.

The pore cover is matte & translucent so it just dissolves in my skin but dun see it concealing my pores.

Since its a makeup base so i apply foundation over it. Amazed with how it works.. look at my pores its conceal. Not all but most.

The formula is creamy looking, easy to blend with matte finish. This pore cover is suitable for all skin types & best of all it suits all skin shades, as its almost invisible.

It doesn't lighten my skin color despite its in such a light shade, i was worried at first when i saw it. As i thought that it would work like foundation.
Conclusion:
I'm quite convinced with this affordable pore cover. But guess you would have to apply foundation or bb cream to prove it works so its useless to use on its own. This product comes in 25g tube packaging which is great for travel & bring along for touchup. I might consider to get this but i'm hoping to get something that can work esp when i want NO makeup!
Any pore cover product you using now? Or heard any that works?
More new product reviews coming up!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for reviewing this! :) It sounds really great (and I'm very in need of pore cover :X), I'll have to get it next time I'm in Singapore. I bought the new Ettusais pore cover, but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmm, the beautymaker pore perfector is pretty good too, but still have to apply foundation on it.... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh looks like got cover aaa little bit..

    hmm so far i have not come across any good ones.hehe when i found it i shall inform you =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! I wonder how this compares with Kevin Beautymaker Trans Pore Smoother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing about MM's pore cover, I was looking at that product the other day :). I think I might give it a go as well, it does look pretty good :) and also so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does a fantastic job at covering your pores! And I love the new tube packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Sounds great. And it looks like it does the job pretty well. And I hve to agree the packaging of their stuff is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this looks really nice! I wish I could read the ingredients... usually things with SPF are off-limits for me since I'm allergic to chemical sunscreens... but I wish I knew for sure! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that they decided to make the new version in tube form. The new packaging looks so muc better. It looks great on your skin! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. great review, glad this product worked well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does cover the pores! and the tube version is much better than the tub version :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been checking out this brand for a long time....I so love the packaging of majolica majorca...my friend says that the that gal primer from benefit makes her pores looks small but I haven't tried it yet so can't really tell...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so good, I want to try it. Maybe for my next swap round, haha. I think I'm going to go on a no-buy makeup after all this. =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm currently using the Old version of the MJ Skin Lingerie. Was pretty good at it's job but currently I don't know why but it seems like it's not doing its job well in mattifying my skin. It's actually suppose to work like a primer but oh well. Maybe I should try out the new n improved version. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this does do a great job of minimizing the pores. I love Majolica Majorica too! They are just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Does this one have silicone or silicone derivatives? Thanks! It looks interesting but im terribly allergic to silicone, if this one does have then i may have to pass

    ReplyDelete
  17. This product is effective in covering pores that makes your skin look smooth and young. For best results, apply this cream on your face before applying your make up. For reducing fine lines and wrinkles, you can use eye wrinkle creams daily.

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails