Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mascara Review 10: Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara

I got this mascara from amy for our last swap. Rimmel is a UK brand which i'm interested to explore as the packaging is pretty hip and trendy. They had hit into singapore store just few months back and amy sent me one before i started exploring them. She can really reads my mind and she knows i'm crazy for mascaras...

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara
Introduction from their website:

Seductive Volume. Turn heads. New VolumFlex Brush styles lashes for sensational volume and instant separation. Ultra supple elasto-bristles groom each lash, lacquering them from root to tip for a spectacular 7 x more lash intensity. Big Lash Seduction. High Definition. Maximum lash impact. Impeccable definition. Smoothing formula glides through lashes, wrapping each one for ultimate volume yet perfect separation. Lashes look dramatically amplified yet sleekly defined - even up close and personal

I like the color combination, pink with black and the texture of the packaging
clean looking brush


my eyes with makeup from KATE palette

sorry for the poor lighting.


eye with the mascara on, its more to volumising which i'm not really a fan of as my lash look so short even though dense



it doesn't curl as much i want it to probably due to the length so i couldn't feel the curl.
This mascara is suitable for gals who is looking for volumising effect and one thing good is that your done lash don't feel stiff at all unlike other volumising mascaras.

11 comments:

  1. My friend has this mascara. I used it 2 times and I think I like it :)
    Althought I don't like Rimmel, but this mascara is pretty good for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rimmel polishes, but I haven't tried their mascaras, thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review Siz comparing this one to your MM I still prefer the look of MM, gives me a more clean feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get what you mean about the stiff feeling, all of the mascaras that I've used feel that way haha!

    Blovet Beauty went to Japan and she got me the Sweets Sweets palette =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for this post~ you do the best mascara reviews! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently using that mascara but I really didn't like it cuz' it clumps on me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love rimmel's packaging its so cute and girly! but i agree with you, my lashes are really short so i need length and volume!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have only tried a lipstick from rimmel so far so thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also have this !not impressive at all !prefer maybelline all the way and maybelline is cheaper !heheh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your review off Google to see what other ppl think of this mascara hehe I'm glad it worked well for you...unfortunately I just gave it a scathing review LOL mascara is a personal item for sure :]
    Did you find that it had a drier consistency than other mascaras? That was a pretty big issue for me. I wonder if I had a defective one LOL

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails