Friday, August 14, 2009

EOTD & Coffret Dor Purchase frm Aichaku

My purchase from Aichaku reached me, i'm so excited about this X'mas palette as i was no big fan of palette but somehow got hook this year. I know i'm very late for this, but its always better late than never. This X'mas palette was so pretty which i spotted on Aichaku Blog Sale. I luv blog sale, as you can get items at steal price and moreover most of the items are brands which are impossible to access in Singapore.

Here's pic of my package:



Here's what i got.
Oh my, Aichaku can you read mind?
I mentioned in my previous Lotree post that i would like to try out Banila product next.
She is so sweet to include 2 bb sample for me. Btw, she have 1 full tube for sale.
I'm going to try this out soon so i can buy from her again...

I love the colors so shimmers & the silver is really glittering.

The gloss palette
1 = translucent pink
2 = transparent glitter (its sticky...)
3 = translucent ruby

Swatch of the palette on my hand


B = to blend lid area
C = on lid lining
A = lower liner
I think i should use silver for my lower lining for even brighter effect.


Can you see the glitters on my lid...

My lip swatch, using gloss color 1 + 2 from the palette.

4 comments:

  1. i love tat palette! good buy!

    re the circle lenses on my blog
    i ordered mine directly from an optician in Korea/Seoul actually as i need toric lenses [i have astigmatism]. i dont know how much they are in japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty palette, great buy! I love blog sales too haha

    Let us know how you like those BB cream samples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving your EOTD.. Coffret D'or palettes are my latest obession..the colors are so cute and innocent

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!! glad to see you using this, i didn't use it much at all, it was so neglected. :D meitu xiuxiu is v easy to use, tho i don't know why it didn't load the language properly for me. i think it's quite a small file, loaded v fast and didn't slow my comp when i was using it. :D

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails