Tuesday, August 4, 2009

EOTD c & comparison w/ or w/out Electronic Eyelash Curler

After reading post on Eki post, makes me really wonder if those electronic eyelash curler works? i own one from a few years back, so when i saw the post i tried to search for it or else i would have to spend for another one. I was searching high & low, in my cabinet, wardrobe, makeup table, finally found it TADA! At least no damage for this time round. I did my very 1st EOTD using Majolica Palette BR799 and SANA Excel Mascara (which is only available in Japan).





Before (i only used my shiseido curler before applying the mascara)




After (using my Electronic Eyelash Curler)

Conclusions:

It does really makes a difference, my lash somehow got lengthen and more curl, instead of going straight. I will still make do with the one i have before heading to get the highly raved Panasonic one. Maybe i will try out using Fiberwig next and see if i can get better effect...

5 comments:

  1. i tried the fiberwig and heated lash curler combo and it works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyes are so pretty! I'm wearing pink & brown today too.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have an electric lash curler that I've never used--it looks like I'd better get using it!
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!

    Thanks for entering the giveaway, I've just answered your question in my latest post!

    *loves*

    btw: it looks pretty, and you have beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails