Monday, July 20, 2009

Review: BeautyMaker Aqua Eye Concealer

I'm going to do review on my holy grail item list, 1st to start is the Aqua Eye Concealer. I love the cute little black compact case w/ mirror. Easy to carry around with and good coverage. Pictures can speak a thousands words therefore heres the pics.

The packaging is in classy black paper box. By the way, i'm using shade #1, fair yea, my whitening project succeed!



Directions & ingredients used for this compact.


Here's how it looks inside with a mirror, great for touch up.




Shade testing on my hand, close up view


BEFORE

AFTER

tested on my eyes, sorry lousy lighting.


BEFORE

AFTER


this concealer is a multi-tasker, i use this to cover off my blemish marks.
A bit unfair as the after pic was done with lighting from the nature...


2 comments:

  1. Oooooo... have been wanting to try this for ages but everytime i went to order online it would be out of stock!:(

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails