Friday, July 31, 2009

China Glaze Blushing more of a bridal series i think!


With Sunlight!


Without Sunlight
Pardon me for the uneven finish of the polish as i rush it out before turning to bed as i was too tired to blow dry my nails
A swatch of my recent polish purchase, this is China Glaze Blushing. I personally feel that its similar to the OPI bubble bath i have, will do a cross swatch compare and post later. This color is in light & fluffy pink, suitable for bridal collection. Below is 4 coats as the brush is kind of stiff and skinny, still prefer OPI prowide brush. As the brush was too thin so i have to do many stroke to smooth out the polish on my nails, causing lines which i had to cover again. Nice color yae!

5 comments:

  1. wow I love the color , I love neutrals ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I need to find a bridal nail polish for myself too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 coats? So much!
    But looks very good :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very simple yet pretty color! i love the subtleness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. China Glaze blushing is gorgeous on you!! Your nails are perfect too, great length and shape!

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails