Thursday, June 18, 2009

OPI French Manicure





I had my French Mani done at a nail saloon in Central (clarke quay MRT), the color used is OPI Bubble Bath + OPI Alpine Snow...

The color was really great & the manicurist did a great job, i had done my manicure there twice both french mani (have to add SGD5 for french mani).

By the way, i bought these 2 colors off ebay from this awesome seller:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com.sg/All-NailsLoveOPI-Beauty-Shoppe
She packs the polish nicely & very carefully. If you can't wait like me, get your polish from her at reasonable price...

Back to topic, i tried to do French mani on myself, its really tough. All of a sudden, my fingers are not getting instructions from me like they weren't mine... Only manage to do on my toes but forgotten to take pics of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails